How to Get Started
Get started by simply submitting your resume and our team will contact you to determine if the program is the right fit, answer any questions you might have, and help you with your application. There is no commitment nor fee to get started.
- Submit a current resume.
- Phone discussion with EMBA admissions officer to:
- Discuss candidacy and qualifications;
- Book interview with Program Director if moving forward with application.
- In-person or Skype interview with Program Director to:
- Determine fit and discuss expectations;
- Determine if additional requirements are needed (TOEFL/IELTS for international candidates and/or GMAT for candidates that do not meet the minimum work experience or degree requirements)
- Full application following interview to include:
- Official transcript (under seal) from each post-secondary institution attended
- Two professional references/letters of recommedation
- Letter from employer confirming support of applicant in taking this program
- TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT if required
- Application fee ($110)
- Applications will be assessed on the Application Assessment Dates listed below; admission decisions and a letter from the Program Director will be sent within 10 business days of these dates. Applications can be carried forward to the next assessment date and the Program Director reserves the right to make an admission decision at any time.
Please note: As our program has a hard cap of 30 students, it is possible the class may fill before the assessment dates. Any candidates still outstanding at that time will be added to a wait list.
Standard Admission Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- B average (73-77%) in the two most recent years of university study
- Considerable work experience, including a significant amount in a managerial capacity (7+ years)
- Demonstration of English proficiency (written and oral)
- Exceptions: Non-degree applicants will be considered if they have a minimum of 12-years managerial experience. If candidates fall short on work experience or degree requirements, they will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be required to write a GMAT.
If you have any questions about admission requirements, please contact us.
Application Assessment Dates:
- January 15, 2019
- February 28, 2019
- April 15, 2019
- June 1, 2019
Other important dates:
- 2019 Cohort Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- 2019 Cohort Online Orientation: July 17, 2019