How to Get Started
Get started by simply submitting your resume and our team will contact you to determine if the program is the right fit, answer any questions you might have, and help you with your application. There is no commitment nor fee to get started.
- Submit a current resume.
- Phone discussion with EMBA admissions officer to:
- Discuss candidacy and qualifications;
- Book interview with Program Director if moving forward with application.
- In-person or Skype interview with Program Director to:
- Determine fit and discuss expectations;
- Determine if additional requirements are needed (TOEFL/IELTS for international candidates and/or GMAT for candidates that do not meet the minimum work experience or degree requirements)
- Full application following interview to include:
- Official transcript (under seal) from each post-secondary institution attended
- Two professional references/letters of recommedation
- Letter from employer confirming support of applicant in taking this program
- Current resume if not already submitted
- TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT if required
- Application fee ($110)
- Admission decision and letter from the Program Director sent within 10 business days after submission of full application
Standard Admission Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- B average (73-77%) in the two most recent years of university study
- Considerable work experience, including a significant amount in a managerial capacity (7+ years)
- Demonstration of English proficiency (written and oral)
- Exceptions: Non-degree applicants will be considered if they have a minimum of 12-years managerial experience. If candidates fall short on work experience or degree requirements, they will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be required to write a GMAT.
Please note: Meeting these minimum requirements and completing an application (including an interview with the Program Director) does not guarantee an offer of admission. This is a competitive and limited enrolment program which necessitates a selective admission process in terms of candidate qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions about admission requirements, please contact us.
- 2018 Cohort Online Orientation: July 18, 2018