How to Get Started
Get started by simply submitting your resume and our team will contact you to determine if the program is the right fit, answer any questions you might have, and help you with your application. There is no commitment nor fee to get started.
- Submit a current resume.
- Initial interview with EMBA admissions team to:
- Discuss candidacy and qualifications;
- Book interview with EMBA Academic Director if moving forward with application.
- In-person or Skype interview with Academic Director to:
- Determine fit and discuss expectations;
- Determine if additional requirements are needed (TOEFL/IELTS for international candidates and/or GMAT for candidates that do not meet the minimum work experience or degree requirements)
- Full application following interview to include:
- Official transcript (under seal) from each post-secondary institution attended
- Two professional references/letters of recommedation
- Letter from employer confirming support of applicant in taking this program
- TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT if required
- Application fee
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling (first-come, first-serve) basis, and typically an admission decision will be made within a week of receipt of a complete application.
Please note: As our program has a hard cap of 30 students, it is possible the class may fill before the application deadline. Any candidates still outstanding at that time will be added to a wait list. Submission of a complete application, even if a candidate meets all eligibility requirements, does not guarantee an offer of admission.
Standard Admission Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- B average (73-77%) in the two most recent years of university study
- Considerable work experience, including a significant amount in a managerial capacity (7+ years)
- Demonstration of English proficiency (written and oral)
- Exceptions: Non-degree applicants will be considered if they have a minimum of 12-years managerial experience. If candidates fall short on work experience or degree requirements, they will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be required to write a GMAT.
If you have any questions about admission requirements, please contact us.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- 2020-2021 Cohort Online Orientation: July 15, 2020