How to Get Started
We are now accepting applications for our September 2017 cohort. The application deadline is June 1, 2017 with an enrolment deadline of June 30, 2017. You can see the full process below, but we are more than happy to personally walk you through it. Start by simply submitting your resume and our team will contact you to determine if the program is the right fit, answer any questions you might have, and help you with your application. There is no commitment nor fee to get started.
- Submit a current resume.
- Phone discussion with EMBA admissions officer within 5 business days of submitting resume to:
- Discuss candidacy and qualifications;
- Book interview with Program Director if moving forward with application.
- In-person or Skype interview with Program Director to:
- Determine fit and discuss expectations;
- Determine if additional requirements are needed (TOEFL/IELTS for international candidates and/or GMAT for candidates that do not meet the minimum work experience or degree requirements)
- Full application following interview to include:
- Official transcript (under seal) from each post-secondary institution attended
- TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT if required
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Letter from employer confirming support of applicant in taking this program
- Application fee ($100)
- Admission decision and letter from the Program Director sent within 10 business days after submission of full application
- If all admission criteria are met, the decision will be made by the Program Director.
- If the candidate falls short on one or more criteria, the decision will be made by the EMBA admission committee.
Standard Admission Requirements:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- B average (73-77%) in the two most recent years of university study
- Considerable work experience, including a significant amount in a managerial capacity
- Demonstration of English proficiency (written and oral)
- Exceptions: Non-degree applicants will be considered if they have a minimum of 7-years managerial experience. If candidates fall short on work experience or degree requirements, they will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be required to write a GMAT.
If you have any questions about admission requirements, please contact us.
- Last day to submit a resume: TBD, 2017
- Full application deadline: TBD, 2017